About Us

Sunday 18 September 2016

Welcome to our blog! Here's a little something about us..


Dear awesome reader,


We areThe Movie Gals’ and welcome to our blog!


This blog is all about the five movies- Avatar, The Notebook, The Breakfast Club, Hairspray and Beauty and the Beast and the different cinematic areas that we will be reviewing within each movie.

Here’s a little info about the four of us and what we will be focusing on when reviewing our chosen movies!

Hi! My name is Vanii, I am 18, and a media student at Macquarie University. I will be critiquing the acting abilities of the cast in our selected films (using the Academy Awards, and years of industry experience I totally have to guide me).

Hey! I'm Georgia, I'm 20 and am currently studying media at Macquarie University. I drink more tea and watch more TV shows than I probably should while eating more pasta than one person should be able to. I'll be writing about the production design in the movies we'll be writing about.

Hello! My name is Bella, and I'm 19 years old, and a marketing student at Macquarie Uni. I love makeup, fashion, popular trends, and culture around the globe. I have a large Italian/Serbian family, and love to learn about my heritage and background. I have a chocolate Labrador who is 7 years old, and I also have a younger (way taller than me) brother, who is 14. Some of my favourite past-times include; KUWTK, gym, shopping, learning new languages and eating!
Bella xx

Hey! My name is Micayla, I am 18 years old and I am a music and gaming student at Macquarie Uni! I like music (obviously) and am a complete noob at gaming but oh well. I will be talking (well more like writing) about the music and all things to do with the music within the movies that we have chosen! :)

We will be reviewing a different movie each week so make sure you check back in for the newest and most epic reviews!


Enjoy the blog and catch you on the flip side!

Love from Vanii, Georgia, Bella and Micayla – aka The Movie Gals xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment